Open Demo account
30-day Free Demo Account
Hantec Financial provides a 30-day free demo account with $50,000 virtual funds, enabling traders to practice trading strategies and learn how to use our trading platform without risking real money.
Getting started is easy – simply join and create your account quickly. You can then use our demo account to become familiar with the forex trading platform and learn about the dynamics of the forex market before investing real money. Practice executing trades and assessing your risk exposure using the demo funds.
1. Risk warning: Forex and CFDs carry a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. Therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose. In particular, CFDs are complex financial products and may not be appropriate for all investors. CFDs are leveraged products that mature upon the closure of an open position. Investing in CFDs carries a high level of risk and may result in the loss of all invested capital. Please read the full Risk Disclosure.
3. Hantec Financial is a co-brand shared by a group of entities, including:
- Hantec Markets (V) Company Limited, authorized and regulated by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC) with Financial Services License number 40318.
- Hantec Markets Limited, authorized and regulated by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) (Register no: FRN 502635).
- Hantec Market (Australia) PTY Limited, authorized and regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) with Australian Financial Services License number 326907.
- Hantec Bullion Limited, authorized and regulated by the Chinese Gold and Silver Exchange, CGSE,
with Operation Status AA, no.163.
- Hantec (Seychelles) Services Limited, authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority Seychelles (FSA) with Financial Services License No. SD164. Registered Address: Room 1, 1st Floor, Dekk House ,Zippora Street Providence Industrial Estate, Mahe, Seychelles
4. Hantec Financial does not offer its services to residents of certain jurisdictions, including but not limited to the USA, Canada, Iran, North Korea, Hong Kong, Macau, and jurisdictions on the FATF sanctions lists. The information on this site and the products and services offered are not applicable and shall not be provided to a country or jurisdiction where such distribution of information and services is contrary to the respective local law and regulations. We reserve our rights to vary, amend or discontinue our products and services at any time.